To create a class of intellectually, morally and spiritually sound and committed citizens who will become human resources of high caliber and to have a transformational impact on students through comprehensive education by including qualities of competence, confidence and excellence.
- To create a teaching-learning environment conducive to the potential pursuits of higher knowledge, relevant skills and experiences.
- To include innovative developments in education and curriculum so as to promote academic advancement leading to National Developments.
- To protect, preserve and promote the cultural values/heritage
- To sensitise learners towards inclusive social concerns, human rights, gender and environmental issues.
- To foster in-fellectual growth, aesthetic appreciation and character flourishment.
- To create and regulate research-oriented environments which can lead to consultancy and extension.