The university adopted the annual examination system up-to Under Graduate Level. The session commenceson from 1st July and concludes on 31st May every year.
Students apply for admission on prescribed Admission Form after declaration of the result of preceding examinations. The college fixes the time for submitting the filled in admission form. After proper scrutiny of admission form, merit list is prepared by the admission committee on the basis of marks in the previous examination. Students get enrolled after the publication of faculty – wise merits lists and category-wise reservation provisions as per Government of Bihar norms
At the time of admission in this college students should apply on the prescribed form and attach photocopy of following documents along with the application form.
- S.L.C. or C.L.C. or T.C. from previous school/college
- Admit Card of Last Exam
- Mark Sheet of Last Exam
- At the time of admission students should submit the original copy of document 1, 2 and 3. Document 1 and 2 will not be returned after admission.
- Four colour passport size recent photographs
- Candidates of S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. should submit Cast Certificate and Income Certificate along with application form.
- Migration Certificate is compulsory for the students of university other than L.N.M.U. Without Migration Certificate admission is not be taken.
- Fee applicable for the respective course.
- Admission application form should be purchased from the authorized person or counter.
- Application fee if the application form is downloaded from college website.